Friday, May 16, 2008

Cheap Cereal!

I hardly ever used to buy cereal but I have to admit since I started doing a lot of couponing, I have been able to get it so cheaply that we have it a lot more than we used too(Though we only eat it around once a week). This week I found a couple of great deals on cereal and I thought I would share them.
Walgreens has Smart Start Cereal on sale (as well as Raisin Bran and some other Kellogg cereals) for 4/$10. That is not a very good deal in my book but you do also get a $2 Register Reward. And then I went here and found coupons for Smart Start Cereal and I was able to print of 2 coupons for $3 off 2 boxes of Smart Start. So after coupons I only had to pay $4 for 4 boxes and then I also got a RR. (And I payed the $4 with RR from last week.)

Also we were in our local Marketplace Foods and I happened to notice they had Malt-O-Meal cereal on sale (unadvertised) for 99 cents. I happened to have a $1 coupon and a $1.50 coupon so we got two bags (of unhealthy cereal!!!) for free plus 51 cents towards my other groceries.

For more Frugal Friday tips visit Biblical Womandhood.

1 comment:

Ang said...

Terry and I love that smart start cereal thanks for sharing that with us. Gotta love coupons!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin