Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

            I hope you all had a very blessed 2009 and that 2010 is one in which you grow in your love and knowledge of our God and Father and His will for you.

    We were blessed with a wonderful year that is just now past and I am very excited to see what next year will bring! When we are walking through life by following Jesus Christ, we certianly have no need to fear for the future but we can be excited and joyful to see what is going to happen next.

   I have been having fun thinking about things I want to do this next year, ways I want to grow, and even things I want to do with this blog. ( Nothing very different, just topics that I want to cover and little things like that.) I am hoping to share some of my goals and dreams (dare I say, resolutions?) with you soon.

   This week I ended up taking a little unplanned blogging vacation as our computor was under the weather. It has been to see the Dr.(which ended up taking 3 days instead of the1 we had thought) but returned with a pretty empty mind so Ken is having to fill it up again which is taking a little time. So I am currently using the laptop (after Ken helped me to find my needed passwords! ) which has no pictures on it for me to upload, so this post will be photo free.

   I didn't have much time for blogging anyway as we were blessed to have guests here for a couple of days. (The Rounds family from Iowa were visiting.) We also had fun at a New Years Eve party at church last night. We played lots of games, I tried out "Apples to Apples", "Mad Gab", "Catch Phrase" and "Worst Case Scenario", and ate way to many snacks! It was a fun time for all ages.

  Today as tradition dictates we watched the Rose Bowl Parade on TV and then our family (Guests had left) played another game and we even went out to eat for supper, which the kids found quite exciting! And now since last night was rather late, I think I had better head to bed!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin