Sunday, February 2, 2014

Our Hearts

"So as those who have been chosen of God, holy and beloved, put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience." Colossians 3:12

It is amazing to think that God choose me. He loves me and I am His child. He has asked me to have a different heart than I used to have. He asks that it be filled with compassion, with kindness, with humility, gentleness and patience.

Have you asked yourself lately.....


  • How can I show more compassion to those that I see?
  • How can I be more kind?
  • Is my life one of humility? Can I do better in this area?
  • Am I being gentle?
  • Am I being patient?
Just think how lovely it would be if everyone improved in those areas. I can start with ME! I can then be an example to my family. When we start to do what is right it then affects everyone around us.

May you have a wonderful week seeking to have a heart that pleases God!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin