Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Sewing Creations by Megan


 This Fall I have really enjoyed watching Megan enjoy creating through sewing. I really enjoy sewing and so it is very fun for me to have her enjoy it too. I thought it would be fun to show you some photos of her creations.

  Megan has decided she wants to be a doll collector - especially collecting porcelain dolls. So her first project that I am going to show you was for her porcelain dolls. One doll (the one on the right) that we had given her last year for Christmas had a big lovely hat. Megan decided that she wanted one of that style for one of her other dolls to so she just looked at the hat really good and then she made one similar to it.
I thought it turned out really cute. So the doll on the left is wearing a Megan creation.

And then Megan made another doll for her collection.
Complete with a a bed and bedding.
 She was inspired by a crafting book that our neighbor had given us. I thought it was really fun because thought it isn't perfect (notice the fraying material) but it looks really artsy and creative.

  I really enjoy watching my kids create!


2 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin