Saturday, July 12, 2008

Getting ready for the fair ~ #1



We are excited about the county fair at the end of this month. We like to enter a bunch of stuff and are trying to get things done and figure out things that we have already made this year that we can take.

Mara and Jonathan love to make beaded Geckos (they each have made over 30). And one of the items that kids can enter at the fair is something made from beads. They had a hard time deciding which one would get to go. Currently this one is the winner (made by Jonathan) thought I don't know if it will stay that way.

I am going to try and post about the different things we are making to take (though some of the things I am working on I plan on using for presents after the fair so I probably won't post about those). So stay tuned for future installments. :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin