Friday, April 3, 2009

Super Saving Saturday

I had a fun trip to Target this week. I was able to get everything in the above picture free. I had a rain check to get the light bulbs for $1 each and also had a $1 coupon for each of them. I had gotten a coupon in the mail to get the Kashi meal free and the soaps were 97 cents each and I had enough coupons to get 8 of them with $1 off each. It was pretty fun!

I also had fun at Walgreens where I bought the Mt. Dew (That is Ken's daily caffeine) on sale for 4/$12 with a $3 register reward. I had coupons to take $2 off each pack so the total cost for the pop after everything was 25 cents a 12 pack. Not a bad deal!

What good deals have you enjoyed lately?

You can check out a lot more deal stories over at Money Saving Mom.

1 comment:

Amy @ Finer Things said...

Oh, wow. Excellent Target trip! Target = 1 hour away for me. :( As is Walgreens.

If I'm going to snag a deal, it will happen at Dillons or Wal Mart usually.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin