Monday, April 6, 2009

Welcome and Thank you!

I want to say Welcome to all the new followers of this blog! Also thank you to all of you who have been reading for a while and have been willing to visit and comment even though my writing isn't that great and grammar can sometimes be sadly lacking. I feel so honored and humbled to have you all read!

I enjoy blogging because it gives me an opportunity to tell others about the things that I love and "meet" others who are interested in the same things. I also enjoy staying connected with friends as well as getting to know so many new friends.

Thank you for sharing the journey of life with me! I always love to hear from you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that you put something about grammar cause I feel the same way about mine. I don't notice any grammar problems on your blog though!

miranda said...

I think the grammar thing is something most of us deal with... I know Mine is horrible.. Jeff has to correct me most days. But I love your blog and I am so glad to have this to keep in touch with you guys. Plus I think it has helped me get to know you in a better way too :).

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin