Sunday, June 28, 2009

Go.....

Lately this verse has been going through my head, over and over again.....
"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.
And surely I am with you always,
to the very end of the age."
Matthew 28:19-20


and this one.....

"He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation.
Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved,
but whoever does not believe will be condemned."
Mark 16:15-16
This was the message that Jesus gave specifically to the eleven apostles but I think it still is something He wants us to follow today. It makes me think: "Am I really "going" and am I really taking the time to tell others about the good news and what Jesus told everyone to do?"
I want to do that more. I want evangelism to be a part of my life just like breathing and eating is. That is what has been convicting me lately, What about you?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin