Sunday, January 23, 2011

I will rejoice in the Lord!

"Though the fig tree should not blossom,
and there be no fruit on the vines,
Though the yield of the olive should fail,
and the fields produce no food,
Though the flock should be cut off from the fold,
And there be no cattle in the stalls,
Yet I will exult in the Lord,
I will rejoice in the God of my salvation."
Habakkuk 3:17 & 18

  I love these verses! It isn't that I really relate to verse 17- as God has given us so very, very much, but this is something that I feel strongly about. No matter what happens, no matter what hard twists and turns life takes this verse is what I choose! I want to exult in the Lord and rejoice in God not matter what!

   Some of you might be struggling now. Maybe verse 17 really applies to your life at the moment. I hope that you can still see how much God loves you and that He is there for you. I hope you will choose to Rejoice!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin