Friday, June 12, 2015

Another Week in Pictures



This week was a busy one and, looking back, full of fish and fun.  


On Sunday afternoon we gardened.




Until the storm.




Monday evening Mom and Dad sided up high on the scaffolding.


A neighbor took Aaron and Jonathan fishing.  Aaron caught a bass.



Tuesday I invited some friends over and we canoed down to a campsite.  We cooked hot dogs and a fish Jonathan had caught on the way there.  It turned out fairly well for having no equipment but a grate over a fire and some leaves.



  Wednesday Aaron, Jonathan and I did a "Take a Kid Fishing" event.  That's my guide filleting our fish (I caught four) along with a girl who was his other charge, and his helper who ordered us pizza for lunch.  And several other people I don't know.
   While we were fishing I saw a loon.



  Thursday we saw a Navy Seal who was swimming the length of the river to support veterans.


Friday I finished up a messenger bag.

  Jonathan packing for Bible Camp.  We kids are leaving for Iowa for a week, with our aunt and uncle.  See you next week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin