Friday, October 26, 2018

Good Questions To Ask as You Declutter

As I was going through things in my office today (and many more items got moved out - Yeah!) I listened (kind of watched) some decluttering videos on Youtube. There was one done by Clutter Clarity that had some good questions to ask yourself.

 As you look at any item either that you already have or that you might be thinking about getting, ask yourself:


  • Do I LOVE it?
  • Do I (or will I) USE it?
  • Do I have SPACE for it?
  • Does it fit my LIFESTYLE?
If we can answer all those questions honestly it will help us to gain insight into whether it is a good thing for us to have or not. These seem very helpful to me, I hope they are for you as well!

6 comments:

Marilyn @ MountainTopSpice said...

Excellent questions indeed! I was just cleaning out a closet today, and having to ask myself these kinds of questions. I've got a bag ready for the thrift store, feels good to relinquish clutter! :)

Anonymous said...

That is a great tip particularly to those new to the blogosphere.
Brief but very precise info? Thanks for sharing this one.
A must read article!

Anonymous said...

I wanted to thank you one more time for that amazing blog you have produced here.
It is full of useful tips for those who are genuinely interested in this specific
subject, particularly this very post. You're really all so sweet plus thoughtful of others and reading your website posts is a good delight to me.

And exactly what a generous treat! Dan and I really have fun making use of your ideas in what we should instead
do in the future. Our listing is a distance long so your tips are
going to be put to great use.

Anonymous said...

I seriously love your blog.. Great colors & theme. Did you create this web site yourself?
Please reply back as I?m planning to create my own website and would love to learn where
you got this from or just what the theme is named. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

You actually make it seem really easy together with your presentation but
I find this matter to be really one thing that I believe
I'd never understand. It sort of feels too complicated and very vast for me.
I'm having a look forward for your subsequent put up, I'll try to get the grasp of it!

Anonymous said...

As I website possessor I conceive the content here is real
great, regards for your efforts.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin