Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Alphabet adventures ~ update

We have been having a wonderful time with our alphabet
adventures
. The kids think that every day is new holiday. Jonathan has been taking a much greater interest in phonics and spelling and Aaron is learning to recognize letters better. We have all been having fun. I thought I would share a few pictures so far.

Here is some B day pictures with Ken eating a beef burger, Megan ready to play baseball and Mara blowing up a balloon.





Here is our C day meal of crab casserole, cabbage and carrot salad and corn. We had cookies for dessert (which the next day when we celebrated CH we called Chocolate chip cookies and then on D day they were dessert.)



Here is Megan helping me make doughnuts for D day. Below we are dressed in dark clothes and Megan in a dress and the girls with dolls for D day.




3 comments:

Emily said...

Those doughnuts look quite delicious....I'll have to try them myself!

Keren Ruth said...

:) I am Soooo glad you posted the video. hmmm. oh well. your cookies look really good. Keren

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you put the video on too! I like your doughnut cutter! and seeing this makes me really excited to get started with doing alpha days too.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin