Sunday, November 25, 2007

Wise Words

"Let love be without hypocrisy, Abhor what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love; give preference to one another in in honor; Not lagging behind in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord; rejoicing in hope, persevering in tribulation, devoted to prayer, contributing to the needs of the saints, practising hospitality."
Romans 12:9-13

What a lot of great advice in a few short verses. The whole chapter of Romans 12 is full of wonderful words of wisdom. My kids and the other kids in our Wednesday night class at church have been learning this chapter. It has been great review for me as well since I had grown rusty on it from when I learned it as a child. Have you been doing any memorizing lately? This chapter is a great one to do. I challenge you to memorize God's word, it is very useful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My girls and I were just going over some memory verses tonight, and I thought...it's time to start working on Chapters!

Enjoy your blog, been here a couple times, but haven't commented yet :)

Come on over to my blog, I'm running a give-away for homemade goat milk soap! Hope to see ya there :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin