Saturday, November 24, 2007

The night we light parade.

Last night we enjoyed watching "The night we light" parade. It was chilly out but that didn't stop people from coming. The streets were quite crowded. There were quite a few fun floats. I took a video of one that was quite cute and one of a bell choir but I am not able to upload videos tonight.
The kids had fun collecting candy ~ now if we can just stay on top of the tooth brushing!

We dressed very warmly and brought hot chocolate with us and blankets but even so my toes were a little chilly but not to bad. Some friends, Linson and Priya and my sister Keren also joined us to watch the parade.
We are also lit up here at home. Ken worked yesterday and today and got all the lights up at our house. This is the finished product! The white lights are for me as they are what I like best (I would do only white if it were just me choosing.) and the colored lights are for the rest of the family.


All of this makes me feel like decorating inside. Hopefully I will get around to working on that next week. I hope you are also enjoying this time of year!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like a ginger bread house! :)

Anonymous said...

you have even more lights than last year.

Betsy said...

Wow! Quite a delightful sight for all the passersby!

Christy said...

Tell Ken it looks really nice! I know it's a lot of work, but so nice for everyone looking on!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin