Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Exciting Events for our Family

 We have had a wonderful evening!

 Mara decided that she wanted to make the decision to become a Christain and follow Jesus for the rest of her life. This evening after church she was baptized into Christ for the forgiveness of her sin. I am so thrilled! This is such a huge, life directing decision and not one to make lightly. She didn't make it without much thought and study.  I hope to share pictures and more about this before to long!

  Also my older brother Peter and his family, which includes a 3 1/2 month old that we had not met before, came on a somewhat spur of the moment trip today. They live in Colorado and we don't get to see them often and are so happy they could come! My new niece is adorable and I plan on spending the next few days holding her as much as possible!

So.... Posting here might not happen very much these next few days but you can be sure that we are having a wonderful time! :-)

8 comments:

Jackie said...

What wonderful blessings you have had this week. Have a great time with your family.

Maria said...

Enjoy your family and congratulations to your daughter. You have a lot to be thankful for during this beautiful Holy week.

Greg and Donna said...

Congratulations. What a special, life changing decision for your daughter to make this week!

The Tripletts said...

Congratulations Mara! Welcome to our other family! I hope you all enjoy your visit with Peter and family. I'm sure your mom is thrilled to be able to hold that new baby! Tell everyone we said hi!

Earl Larson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Martha said...

Oh Maranatha! I am so happy! Welcome to THE family.
Yes, please hold that sweet baby for me too.
I love you all!

tani said...

That makes me so happy. I'm sure you are thrilled. That has to be the proudest moment for any parent.

Abbi said...

THanks to all of you for sharing in my joy!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin