Thursday, May 30, 2013

Sometimes....

 Sometimes I have time to blog and don't know exactly what I should write about and sometimes I have many, many things that would like to blog about but not so much time available to sit down and write. Lately the situation has been the latter.

  Life has been very full lately. We have had so many things in our lives that I want to blog about but the time just hasn't been available lately to write. Oh well, in good time. Things do seem to balance out eventually.

  Meanwhile a few of the things that have been keeping me away from the computer are:

 ~ Lots and lots of planting. Though basically all trees and bushes - not much in the garden yet.
 ~Searching for Morel mushrooms and other wild goodies.
 ~Helping with a wedding. Hard work yes, but something I do love to do. These were close friends of ours to the help went much further than the normal flowers.
 ~ Messing with goo in the kitchen. (In the name of making a gift!)

~Building - a chicken shed - more details to come.

~Preparing for the summer and a homemakers group and homeschool baseball.

~Sewing - costumes and other fun stuff.

~Holding an end of year homeschool program with our co-op(that was this evening).

And tomorrow we plan on attending a homeschool track and field day which hundreds in our area go to. We have done basically no practice unless you count some family racing done a week or so ago when I lost to my 9 year old (I run horribly while laughing!).
Well I hope to visit more later but meanwhile goodnight and God bless!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

It sounds like you have been having fun. I totally understand the being busy with no time to blog about it thing. :) I can't wait to hear more about your fun times.

Have you ever raised chickens before? It sounds like you are going to be getting some if you don't already have them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin