Sunday, October 20, 2013

Abundantly Beyond

My flowers a couple of weeks ago - today they got a snowfall on their heads.
 
"Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think
 according to the power that works within us,
 to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus
to all generations forever and ever. Amen.
Ephesians 3:20-21
 
  I think I am pretty capable of dreaming big dreams. I would imagine you are too. But we can't even begin to imagine all that God is capable of doing.
 
  Isn't that just exciting to you?!!! I love reading this verse, it always gives me a little thrill to think of what God can do - and He can do it through you and me! Are you letting Him work in you?
 
  Also when we see some of God's working are we giving Him the glory for it? We need to. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin