Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A pretty little purse

This is another my projects that I completed in time to take to the fair. I had been wanting to try making a purse and I finally got around to doing it. :-) I have really been enjoying having a summery and fun purse to carry around.
To make it I ended up basically making a smaller version of the tote bags I like to make. I also put the handles on differently, lined it, added a button closure and made the outer floral layer actually into pockets.
In the lining I put a zippered pocket (I like to have at least some place that is completely private in my purse) on one side and just a simple open pocket on the other side. It was a fairly quick project overall and I have been pleased with it.
Have you been working on any projects lately? Please share!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin