This year one of the things I am planning on making (and we enjoyed last week too, on Christmas Eve) is Cheese spread on homemade flat bread. It is easy to make, tastes yummy and is a much cheaper alternative to a cheese ball or something like that.
This is how you make it....
- 2-3 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 3-4 tablespoons chopped black olives.
- one small jar of chopped pimentos.
- enough Mayonnaise to moisten
- a dash of spike seasoning salt (or your favorite seasoning salt)
- a sprinkle of paprika
This is just another frugal alternative for all the expensive snack foods!
Check out all the other frugal ideas at Frugal Friday.