Sunday, July 29, 2012

The evidence of God is everywhere



"In You, O Lord, I have taken refuge;
Let me never be ashamed.
In your righteousness deliver me and rescue me;
Incline Your ear to me and save me.
Be to me a rock of habitation to which I may continually come;
You have given commandment to save me,
For you are my rock and my fortress."
Psalms 70:1-3

This past week our family (with my husbands parents as well) enjoyed a trip to the Boundary Waters Canoe Area in Northern MN. We had never been there before and we totally enjoyed our time there and everywhere I looked caused me to worship once again the God who created all of this beauty.

  There were so many huge rocks which I just loved seeing and over and over again they reminded me of the Rock that we have in God. He is always there, unmoving- a place of refuge in our lives.

I took lots and lots of pictures and I do plan on blogging more about our trip later but I thought I would share just a few with you tonight.







Have you ever been to the boundary waters? Where do like to go where the creation of God continually reminds you of Him?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin