|Mara and Megan wearing their lovely flexi clips|
I went to the web-site to see which ones I liked (pretty much all of them!) and to figure out what size I would need. I decided a small would probably work best for me at least for ponytails and half-ups. I have found I can also make it work for a tails up style but it is not big enough for something like a French roll. They have a nice guide for sizing and styling which helps you to choose which one is right for you.
Before long I received a fun little package in the mail and she sent not only one for me to try but also one for each of my girls (she had told me to send their sizes and she would see what she could do). The clips were beautiful and we were quite excited about giving them a try!
She sent us....
and an Etched Lily with Amethyst in size extra small for Megan (my little girl who still has fine hair).
Here are some things that I truly love about these clips:
- They are beautiful. Not only do we think so but I have received many compliments since I have been wearing mine.
- They are sturdy. I had wondered about this but they look very well made and we have given them as heavy of a workout as we could in the time we have had them and they look just the same as when we got them. The way they are made and the two parts attached together impressed us.
- They are easy to use. I had no trouble quickly figuring out how to put them in mine or my girls hair.
- They are comfortable. We have worn them all day without really noticing them at all. They also do not get tangled up in your hair like pony tail holders can.
- They are versatile. Not only can I use them instead of hair elastics, barrettes, bobby pins, or plastic combs (the one item can work in all those different instances) but they can also be used to hold your scarf in place and add decoration and more. You can see other ideas for using them on Kallie's facebook site.
Lilla Rose does sell more than flexi clips (though I believe those are there most popular product), they also have many other lovely items for the hair. I encourage you to check out their website and have fun looking at all that they offer.
I thought you probably would!
To enter the giveaway please leave a comment on this blog post telling me what your favorite Lilla Rose product or design. You can go visit the website here to figure out what you like.
In order to enter this giveaway you must not have won any Lilla Rose giveaway in the last 6 (six) months.
This is open to blog readers from anywhere. Please be sure to leave you e-mail address so that I can contact you should you win. This giveaway will close in 2 weeks on August 29, 2012. So please hurry and enter before that!
I did also read that if you are left-handed you can mention that and they can send you a specially lefthanded one.I am left handed but the ones we got don't really have an upside down so it didn't matter- It would on some varieties however.
If you have any quesitons about these and would like to contact Kallie, you can e-mail her.
Disclaimer: I was given products by an Independant Consultant for purposes of reviewing but I was not otherwise paid for doing this review. The thoughts written are my own- I am truly impressed with the product. :-)