I do believe it is Christmas time. We have been enjoying many things that come along with that.
- Singing and listening to Christmas Carols - we shared them along with verses at the nursing home last week.
- Snowy days.
- Decorating the house.
- The smell of pine!
- Pictures, letters and cards from loved ones coming in.
- Secret projects that we are having fun working on to give to others.
- Pine garlands on our stairs.
- Stockings hung - even for Kitchi. :-)
- Working with my kids to make our home look festive.
- Old fashioned Christmas traditions like popcorn strings made by Megan.
- Candles - we think they are rather beautiful.
- My sweet girl who is loving going around in the dark house with her candle. (We are being very careful!)
- Lefse making with friends.
- Getting to use the lefse stick which looks rather like a sword. What fun!
- Getting to go on a date with Ken to hear a high-school accapella choir sing carols. It was a treat.
We are so very blessed that God sent His Son to earth for us. It is fun to have this time to celebrate. I hope your Christmas time is a blessing to you!