Thursday, October 17, 2019

This is My Father's World Music Video


On Tuesday of last week we had a beautiful sunny day (following quite a number that were rainy and cool) and Jonathan said it was time to go shoot a music video. Filming is something that he is really into and he had wanted to us to work on a song to record. I had chosen "This is My Father's World" as I love the words and the tune. Aaron unfortunately wasn't very fond of it (too slow!) and that shows a bit in the video. We had recorded the audio of the song a couple weeks prior and then added the video last week. I hope you enjoy it.

Here are some behind the scenes pictures....
 Our friend Will came to help with the filming. He is from our homeschool group and he and Jonathan have done quite a lot of filming together and really enjoy it.
 We needed to know our positions just right, to get the lighting just so and so many other details.
 So many things go into filming that I have never thought about when you see movies/ ads/ whatever by others but when you do it yourself you surely find out!
 It was still a bit chilly but Megan thought bare feet would be the best look.
 We filmed in my parents pasture so while Aaron had some downtime he went and found one of their old bikes and had fun figuring out a mountain bike course.
They have a pipeline in their pasture so it makes for a nice open space. It is lovely!

3 comments:

Connie said...

Oh my goodness, I truly enjoyed your video. What a beautiful way to praise the Lord and what a beautiful family you have.
God bless you all.
Connie :)

Amy Riley said...

What a treasure! Thank you for sharing!

Abbi said...

Thank you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin