Monday, March 23, 2020

Consider the Lilies



Because we are staying home more with the Corona Virus outbreak we had time to work on a new music video. Aaron, Debora and I made the music while Jonathan filmed with Megan as his assistant. I thought this song had a message that was truly fitting for this time we are in. We also did it to honor my Dad who turned 70 today. This song always makes me think of him as it is one I remember him singing and playing often as he was learning to play the Mandolin when I was a child. I hope it blesses you.

2 comments:

storyworld said...

That's very cool! I appreciate how you are not wasting time but are still encouraging others.

I enjoyed your music video of "This is My Father's World". Through all of what's going on that song has been stuck in my mind. This world still belongs to God - as Psalm 24:1 says - and while we did not know what was coming, he certainly did.

Abbi said...

Thank you! "This is My Father's World" is truly an appropriate song for the time as well. He is in control!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin