Friday, May 29, 2020

Alone Yet Not Alone- Our Recent Music Video





  Jonathan recently filmed Debora, Megan and I singing "Alone Yet Not Alone" written by Bruce Broughton and Dennis Spiegel. I learned this song back in 2015 when I was asked to review a movie of the same name (you can find that review here) . I think the song has a great message about knowing that God is always with you (when you are following Him) and that He gives us strength. 


 It is my hope and prayer that through this time of quarantine that most all of us have recently been through (and maybe still are in) that you have been able to rest in your relationship with Jesus Christ. That you have looked to Him for strength. That your relationship has grown stronger. If you don't have that relationship with Him that gives your joy and strength and fills you with peace - I would love to visit with you about how you can have that. 

4 comments:

Brenda said...

I love this song and you ladies did a beautiful job singing. Great vi

Abbi said...

Thank you so much, Brenda!

Amy Riley said...

Thank you for sharing. We are enjoying listening this morning as part of our worship/Bible time

Abbi said...

That is neat. I am glad you were able to use it in that way.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin