Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Game Review - Bible Animals: Click, Clack, Match

A few Sundays ago I had fun trying out one of my new games from Bible Games Central with my nephew Ephraim. I actually had tried doing it in my Sunday school class earlier that morning but that wasn't quite so successful. The suggested age for playing is age 6 and up and my class has 1-4 year olds in it so they struggled a bit. They did think the dice were pretty neat and the 4 year old and 3 year old were getting the concept a bit so I think if you were with kids in a little smaller group you certainly could try to involve the little ones too.

   Ephraim isn't 6 year but he is a mature 5 1/2 year old. I also found out that he is rather competitive. 

This game has a few similarities to Yatzee but it is simpler. The dice have fun animal pictures on them that match up with the cards. 

   The game is pretty simple but it is also fun. Keren, Mara and Megan also joined to play a game and we had fun doing that. 

   This game doesn't teach any great Bible lessons but it uses animals which are common in Bible stories and then they do have have in the instructions a Bible story to go with each animal. In a Bible class that had any of these animals in the story this could be a fun game to play to go along with it. 



Bible Animals - Click, Clack, Match could be a neat gift for someone in the 6 to 10 year age range I think.
If you would like to buy this game or any others on Bible Games Central you can use the code GAMES20 to get 20% off storewide. There are also a lot of free game ideas on there.

I would love to know if you play games very often and what games are favorites of yours?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin