2. Fold the folded down portion in half.
3. Then roll in a cylinder. (Several rolls) Secure at the bottom with thread.
- This pinwheel bobby pin (or actually I think I will use an alligator clip) is next on my list to make. It is so sweet and looks very easy to make.
- I think these butterflies would be cute on a barrette (or the flowers would too).
- I love the idea of using up little scraps especially when they are turned into a sweet little tiara for a little girl to have fun using for dress up.
- Or if you want something for the boy's head- check out this manly little cap!
- A cute floral hair bow using fabric scraps. I think this looks very cute as an embellishment for clothes too.
- Easy hair things we made for Christmas last year.
Now it is your turn! Please share what handmade fun you have been having!
To link up~
- Write a post about anything you are doing that is handmade for Christmas. (Gifts, decorations, food, etc.).
- In that post please link back to here.
- Then using MckLinky, add your link to the list. Please make sure it is linking to your specific post (not just your blog).
- Then have fun following the links to see other's great ideas!
Thanks for joining me!
The winner to last weeks gift tag giveaway is Sherri who blogs at "Design to Shine". She linked up her very neat idea for jar candle holders. I encourage you to visit her blog, she has lots of neat posts!