Tuesday, April 6, 2010

So much to thank God for!

Be glad in the Lord and rejoice,
you righteous ones;
and shout for joy,
all you who are upright in heart."
Psalm 32:11

This past week was pretty wonderful! The list of things I am thankful for is very long. I best just get started....

#507. Mara's decision to become a Christian. This is something I have prayed for since before she was born and I am so thankful!

#508 My big brother Peter's (with his fun family!) spur of the moment trip out to see all of us.

#509. Getting to meet Miss Jaten for the first time.

#510 Enjoying all her smiles and visits!

#511 My sister Anna and her family getting to travel up here too!

#512 Nice crowded tables.

#513 All the fun the cousins were able to have together.

#514 Playing games together.

#515 Making music together.

#516 Getting to hear the banjo again!

#517 Going through old pictures.

#518 Incredibly beautiful weather!

#519 Yummy homemade granola made from this recipe and recommended by Alysia- Thanks!

#520 The wonderfully delicous smell (and taste!) or maple syrup boiling down.

#521 Cooking over the campfire for the first time this season at home.

#522 A fun and yummy breakfast at Church on Sunday morning.

#523 Getting to be a part of a family that is defined by Jesus' blood not any human bloodline.

#524 That Jesus died for me.

#525 That Jesus rose again!

#526 That there is home in heaven being prepared for us!!!




holy experience

1 comment:

Martha said...

So true! I love all the pictures.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin