After the flowers were done I had lots of fun putting them on the wreath. I added dried eucalyptus, moss and lichen, a lotus pod, sweet gum pods a peacock feather, ribbon and anything else I thought looked nice.
This wreath got sold at the silent auction at our Republican fundraiser but I hope to make another one soon. While I was making the grapevine wreath for this one (from some trimmed grapevine from a friend) I made a couple more as well for other projects.
If you would like to see my other wool skirts projects:
I would have liked to post more pictures of the wreath but I guess I have run out of room on Picasa so I have things I need to figure out there and for now they won't let me upload anymore pictures. On Sunday I wasn't able to blog either because of some problem with blogger. I guess this is a challenging blogging week for me. I am not so good with all these techie things!
I am linking this to: