Friday, July 16, 2010

Winner of the 50 Custom Greeting Cards


We have a winner for the 50 Custom Greeting Cards from UPrinting! Congratulations to the Horse Loving Lineman's Wife! I hope you enjoy them very much.


  I also wanted to tell you that I might not be posting very much the rest of this month. Between company, weddings, the county fair, berry picking, gardening, church activities and responsibilities, political work and just being a wife and mother life is pretty hopping around here! I have tons I would love to blog about but I just don't have tons of time!

  It seems like everybody else is pretty busy right now too judging from the lack of comments. I hope you all are having a great summer as well.

   I am kind of skipping out on posting about my "Joyful July" but I think I will try to carry on with that theme for a while on past July. I know I can use the reminders and I hope you enjoy them too. I may get on here to post some in the next couple of weeks if I find a bit of time but if not I will look forward to talking with you in August!!

3 comments:

horse loving lineman's wife said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I am so excited to receive the cards. Thanks again, Kimberly (HorseLovingLinemansWife).

horse loving lineman's wife said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I am so excited to receive the cards. Thanks again, Kimberly (HorseLovingLinemansWife).

Amber Benge said...

Hi Abbi! I just came across your blog and I love it. My blog is also about trying to be a Proverbs 31 woman (and the many ways I fall short... lol).

I am bookmarking your blog and will definitely be back! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin