Monday, September 27, 2010

holy experience

"Give thanks to the LORD and proclaim His greatness. Let the whole world know what He has done. Sing to Him; yes, sing His praises. Tell everyone about His miracles." 1 Chron. 16:8 & 9

 Today is one of those beautiful fall days that seems to be just made for saying "Thanks!".

So I will.


#713 Saying thank you to God for beautiful blue skies.
 
#714 For warm sunshine.
 
#715 For beautiful colored leaves.
 
#716 Soft breezes to dry my clothes.
 
#717 Herbs.
 
#718 Herb books found at the library that leave me in awe of all the healing power God put into plants.
 
#717 Schoolwork done in good time.
 
#718 Feeling refreshed and energetic when I woke up this morning.
 
#719 Having fun reading early American history with my kids.

#720 Schoolwork done in a timely manner.


#721 Abundance of good things to eat and put up for later.

#722 A hug from my child.

#723 Prayer. Being able to communicate with God at any time.

#724 A washer and dryer and clothesline.

#725 God's grace.

What are you thank-ful for today?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin