Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Always Learning

"Those who dare to teach must never cease to learn." -- Richard Henry Dann

I saw this quote somewhere and really liked it. I love to learn and that is definitely a good thing as I do a fair amount of teaching too. I homeschool my children, I teach private music lessons, I teach children's classes at church, I have led Bible studies and I have taught homemaking classes. Teaching is really a very good thing for me because it forces me to keep learning. 

  I hope you are willing to share with others the things you have learned and that you will always work to keep learning!

2 comments:

Sharm said...

So very true Abbi, we can always learn!
Hugs Sharm

Sharm said...

So very true Abbi, we can always learn!
Hugs Sharm

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin