Sunday, September 14, 2014

Great is His Faithfulness!


"The Lord's lovingkindnesses indeed never cease,
for His compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
Great is Your faithfulness.
"The Lord is my portion," says my soul,
"Therefore I have hope in Him."
The Lord is good to those who wait for Him,
To the person who seeks Him."
Lamentations 3:22-25

Don't those words just make you want to worship? When I think about who God is, His love for us and His faithfulness I can't help but worship. How blessed we are!!  We can hope in Him. We know that He will always faithfully love us, He will care for us and He will fulfill all that He has said. He will stand by what He has promised in the Bible. Have you chosen to accept the gift of salvation that He has offered you?

2 comments:

Mrs. Chrissy T said...

Yes...it does make me want to worship! I love this portion of His words.

Mrs. Chrissy T said...

Yes...it does make me want to worship! I love this portion of His words.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin