And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts,
to which indeed you were called in one body;
and be Thankful.
There is so much to be thankful for. Here are a few of them:
136. My sewing machine
137. Fun Fabric
138. New people coming to church.
139. New friends
140. Seeing old friends
142. Letters and words so we can communicate
143. Fun secrets
144. The smell of pine
145. A washer and dryer
146. The color dark green
148. My child telling others of God's love
149. A new niece
150. Other new babies
151. Children's art work on my walls.
153. God's ways being perfect.