Not long ago I enjoyed reading the book "A Creative Family" by Amanda Soule (who also writes a blog that I really enjoy) in it she mentioned having a wire strung up on which to hang children's artwork. I took that idea and I used ribbon instead but it works the same way. I had some little helpers to help me find the studs, hold up the ribbon and nail them up. I tied a little bow on each end of the ribbon and nailed through the middle of that so that it would be sturdier. It also looks cuter that way.
I chose our hallway wall as the place. Before I had some framed pictures there but they were having a tendency to fall down when people would run down the hallway so it was time for a change anyway. I am really liking the change! Currently we are having "Alphabet Adventures" and so all the art right now is Alphabet Art.
I updated it. It was a fast and fun project. Ken then helped me hang it on the side of a cabinet that didn't look to nice anyway.
Next I added some pictures that we have recieved lately. I like the way it looks! But that wasn't enough space for this time of year so...
I (temporarily) added some ribbons to attach more cards and photos to. It works well and now I don't have to tape them up and further ruin the side of my cabinet.
That is a couple of my recent projects. Lately there have been more projects then time to post them but maybe I will post them later.
Linked to A Soft Place to Land (DIY Day)