Christmas time is a time of giving and getting and the saying of "Thanks" is pretty common, but this time can be also one of stress, grumpiness and dissatisfaction. Today and always I want to choose the road of thankfulness. I have been given many opportunities to say "Thank you" to many well deserving people, I want to remember to do that even more, but today I want to say "Thank you" to the Giver of ALL good gifts, The One who made ALL things!
So Thanks be to God for......
173. Last night at church... A time of music. Getting to play and sing. Worshiping and thanking God.
174. Surprises coming in the mail. A REAL box finally (to quote Mara) after all the ones from businesses.
175. Ken's help in the kitchen. Normally that is my domain, which is fine, but it is lots of fun to do things together once in a while. He will help me with dishes now and again but having him help make our Christmas Bread was extra special.
176. Little boys delighted (they were even though their faces look very serious in this picture) with their new head lights from Granddad and Nana.
177. Hot chocolate stirred with a candy cane. Yummy!
178. Beautiful, wonderful snow! What a great Christmas gift!
179. Making it sticky so we could really play with it.
180. Warm clothes to wear out to play in the snow.
181. Simple family fun!
182. Walking in a winter wonderland.
183. Lots of great exercise and fresh air.
184. Fun playing "Apples to Apples" with my family (including my parents, brother and sister.)
185. Getting to tie for first place with Jonathan.
186. Lots of chocolate! :-)
187. Hugs from my Children.
188. Seed catologs coming in the mail.
189. A warm home.
190. Hot water.
192. Time to clean, organize and de-clutter and the fun we can have doing it!