I am 33 years old and am beginning to realize that I can't think of myself in the college student age range anymore. :-) We have 4 children that are a huge blessing to us! They are certianly one of God's greatest gifts!
I started this blog way back in 2007. I had at that time just started using the internet (I was and am a bit mechanically challanged which you might easily notice!) and had found some blogs that talked a lot about frugality. They were sharing ideas and I had ideas that I thought would be fun to share too so I decided to join in. I called my blog Proverbs 31 Living because the lady in Proverbs 31 is one that I have long aspired to be like. I am still very much a work in progress but I have used this blog to share my journey.
The things I write about are things that I am working on in my life and I enjoy recording things and hearing back from others their ideas and thoughts. Here are some of the things that I am working on and I write about:
- Being a godly woman. Growing to be more like Christ each day.
- Being a good wife. Honoring, respecting and loving my husband.
- Being a good mother. Learning patience, gentleness and consistency with my children. Teaching them in the best ways possible.
- Making foods that not only keep us from starving but are also good for us, are interesting and sometimes they help us learn.
- Being a wise steward of the money God has given us. I enjoy learning new ways to make do, use what I have and make something from
- Making money. I have a have a home business (doing wedding flowers) and I also enjoy finding other ways to try to make money.
- Working with my hands. I love to make and create things and I enjoy documenting those things here to share with you.
- Working hard and being more organized.
- Sharing with others. Especially those that really need it.
- Being joyful and grateful always.