Sunday, July 14, 2013

Entertaining Angels

Our Hollyhocks are growing so beautifully this year!
 As I was reading in Hebrews I really enjoyed chapter 13 and here are a couple of verses that I want to share with you.....

  "Let love of the brethren continue. Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by this some have entertained angels without knowing it." Hebrews 13:1 & 2
 
  Isn't that a fun thing to think about??? I think it is so cool that there is a possibility that we could have angels come to our house when we are hospitable to those we don't know (strangers).
 
   I don't think we have had any strangers over for a while, I think it is maybe about time to be a little more hospitable!
 
  Have you are thought on the cool implications that this verse has before? Do you enjoy being hospitable?
 

1 comment:

Sharm said...

Love your hollyhocks! We had them growing at our last house, but I haven't been able to get them going here yet...... Looks like it might be time for another trial :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin