Sunday, August 17, 2014

Paul's Prayer - My Prayer

Picture taken by Mara
I would like to share with you today a beautiful prayer that Paul prayed for the Gentile Ephesians.....

"For this reason I bow my knees before the Father,from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name,that He would grant you,according to the riches of His glory,to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in the inner man,so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith;and that you, being rooted and grounded in love,may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is thebreadthand lengthand heightand depth,and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge,that you may be filled up to all the fullness of God.

Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantlybeyond all that we ask or think,according to the power that works within us,to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesusto all generations forever and ever. Amen."

Ephesians 3:14-21

This is my prayer too, for my family, for the church,for all of you and for me too. Oh for everyone to have Christ dwelling in their hearts and to be filled up to all the fullness of God! We often feel so week but that doesn't matter because we have a wonderful, powerful God!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin