Friday, April 10, 2020

Free Bible Games

Bible Games for Kids



Would your children enjoy something new to do while in the quarantine period?
 I was told about a free resource that we can use to encourage Bible learning and make it fun and I thought I would share it with you. I think a lot of them would work well to do with just your family during this time.
Best Bible Games for Adults Featured

   Bible Games Central has a large amount of different games that point you to the Bible. Some of them have nice printables to go with them and some of them are just instructions for how to play. Some games would work very well with a large group (such as a Sunday School Class) but many would also work to play in your home with just a couple of people.
Books of the Bible Games

  The "Picture Perfect Bible Scavenger Hunt" could be a fun one to do where you contact some other families, plan a day to do it on, each family would be a team and do it at their own houses but you could all start at the same time and race and then share the pictures with each other. The list has an object from every book of the Bible (66) and it might be hard to find every single one of them without leaving home so maybe say you have to get all but 10. I think that could be a really fun quarantine activity. Also a very fun activity that is already prepared for when we can get together with people again.

  All the games I looked at also have Bible lessons that you can use with them. Several have more than one different lessons. Some of the games wouldn't have a lot of Biblical point to them unless you also do the lesson. As a Bible teacher I find that to be a pretty nice resource. I really like this list on the site where it has the games listed in the order that they go with different Bible passages

  Anyway, I was thankful to come across this resource and since I am excited to encourage others to spend more time in God's word I did want to share it with all of you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin