Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Wild Edibles with Sergei Boutenko | Learn How to Forage for 25 Tasty Plants





I found this quite fun and interesting. It makes me want to go out and do a bunch of foraging. I did actually forage wild nettles for our supper yesterday but that was the first this year (besides foraging for Maple sap). Hopefully I can make a lot of time for wild food foraging this summer.



Another fun part of watching this was having some of my family listening in part of the time behind me and getting very scared that there is going to be wild foods stuffed into every dish I make. It made for a funny evening. It could also prompt some of them to do a little more cooking which wouldn't be a bad thing. :-)



 Do you do any wild food foraging?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin