"I praise you forever, Lord! You are the God our ancestor Jacob worshiped.
and Your glory is seen everywhere in heaven and on earth.
You are king of the entire world,
You make people rich and powerful and famous.
This year we had more people than ever before that wanted to go so it was a bit of a struggle to get all the schedules meshed together but Wednesday was decided on. It was mid week so several of our Men didn't get to go so we figured it might take a bit longer to pick a bunch up. But we headed off.
13. God's perfect timing!
14. Fun times outside with friends in beautiful weather.
15. Ken's parents coming to visit.
16.Terry, my father-in-law, spending hours telling my kids Bible stories.
17. Mara, my sweet 10 year old. I can't believe how wonderfully God has blessed us to give us Mara as a daughter. She is sweet, smart, compassionate, obedient and she wants to do what is right. Thank-you God for letting us have Mara in our home and lives!
18. Ken! I thank God often for a loving and hardworking husband! I am blessed to be his wife. Ken also celebrated a birthday this past week and I am thank-ful for the years that he has been able to have and I hope their will be many more!
19. Flowers. I feel so blessed to get to work with flowers fairly often. Whenever I am around them it makes me feel so thankful that God decided to make our world a beautiful and interesting place to be. This last wedding I got to work with a couple of varieties I had never seen before and I so enjoyed seeing a new part of God's creation!
20. Getting to see the best circus ever- right in my own front yard!
21. Impromptu performance of a little fairy to keep us all laughing while the regular actors figured out their next costume.
22. A pleasant rainy Sunday afternoon where I got to listen to Sharyl, my mother-in-law, compost music while I rolled out tortillas by candlelight.
23. A pretty much completed tree house! (I'll post pictures soon)
24. Fun with friends decorating the men's bathroom at church. The first and probably last time we will ever have a "party" in the bathroom.
25. Good helpers! (Sharyl also helped but I don't have a picture of her there, I also don't have a picture of the completed wall.)
26. The blessing of a new church building and the fun we could have celebrating it's completion!
27. A sweet little Megan who choose Oven mitts over a beach ball as a door prize. :-)
28. Fun making baskets with my mom and sisters.
29. Times with family and fresh corn on the cob.