Monday, March 15, 2010

I shall thank Him

"The Lord is my strength and my shield;
My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped;
Therefore my heart exults,
and with my song I shall thank Him."
Psalms 27:7

We just got done with a very busy and fun weekend. Every year we have a Retreat at church that we invite people from out of town as well as locals to come to. This year our theme was being God's hands and feet and it was a very encouraging time. I didn't intend to go quite so long without posting on my blog but with getting ready for the Retreat and then being at it I just didn't get on the computer very much! :-) Anyway I have a lot to thank God for and here are a few in my list:


#431 Fun times with Cousins (or my nieces and nephew)

#432 Warmer weather that means it is about time for the maple sap to flow!

#433 My parents' big beautiful woods.


#434 Lots and lots of help to get the job done.

#435 Fun times of sweet fellowship.

#436  Fun times with my sweet and fun husband.

#437  Getting some projects done! That always is fun for me.

#438 Strength to make it through each day.


#439 A sweet and silly little girl. (Megan in case you couldn't tell!)

#440 Wigs. What fun to totally be able to change your look.  This is Margaret and Mara in disguise.


#441 Tea Parties at Grandpa and Grandmas' house.

#442 Being able to get together and fellowship with other christians.

#443 Getting to be a part of the body of Christ! (1 Corinthians 12:27)

#444 Getting to work together to get things done.

#445 Getting to see how very important how each part (person!) is.

#446 Having Christ as our head.

#447 Lots of little kids.

#448 Music. Do you ever think about what life would be like without it? I am so glad God created it- especially harmony!

#449 God's word that we can learn and grow from.

#450 Rest!



holy experience

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. I am glad you had a wonderful time at your retreat.

Martha said...

Those wigs sure look like a lot of fun. A bunch of sweet fun kids.

Trish said...

What a fun list! Thank you for sharing with us. Blessings.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin