Another way that time can be money is when we use our time to fix and repair things we already have instead of buying new. We have been working to do that lately quite a bit and I thought I would tell you about a few of them:
Here are a few other ways that I like to spend a little time in order to save some money:
- Cutting hair at home (actually this saves both time AND money!). My family might not have the greatest haircuts on earth but they work!
- Making homemade presents. This usually takes quite a bit more time but it is worth it for me both because I save money and I like the concept of making instead of buying.
- Mending clothes.
- Doing much of our own building and fixing up around the house.
- Treating stains in clothing.
- Making my own things to decorate with.
For more frugal ideas visit Life as MOM.