Monday, March 1, 2010

Thankful!

"It is good to give thanks to the Lord and to sing praises to Your name,
O Most High;
To declare Your lovingkindness in the morning
and Your faithfulness by night."
Psalm 92:1 & 2

So much to be thankful for!

# 414 Friends coming up for a wedding and then staying at our house!

#415 Friendships that I can't remember when they started (since they have been since babyhood).

#416 Lots of fun memories!


#417 The color purple. I am really enjoying it lately!

#418 Fun times reading to my Meggie girl.

#419 Sweet and crisp apples dipped in peanut butter. Yummy!

#420 A sweet big brother that voluntarily reads his sister stories.

#421 Time to finish up some projects around the house. (more on that tomorrow)



#422 Sunny days that just pull us outside!

#423 The kids getting close to done with their schoolbooks for the year.

#424 Finding some fun old books that we can learn from together.

#425 Snow melting!

#426 Grass showing.

#427 Puddles forming.

#428 Dreams.

#429 Fun times organizing.

#430 That my God can do anything!
holy experience

3 comments:

Martha said...

Ah, those are nice pictures. And a nice list. I have really enjoyed purple this winter too. Now that spring is nearing I have been drawn toward brighter, lighter colors.

jessicalolene said...

I really enjoyed staying there for the wedding. Thanks for the hospitality. It really made me realize that it has been much too long and that I need to make more of a point to stay in contact. Hope to see you again sometime soon.

Abbi said...

Jessica, You are so welcome! I thoroughly enjoyed having you all here. I feel bad too that we haven't stayed in better contact. Life gets so busy and when you live far apart that seems to happen so easily!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin