When I see videos like this, when we recieve newsletters from Sudan African Mission that tell about babies being born out under trees in the dirt because there is no other place available and when we read stories of the true accounts of missionaries like the Morses in "Exodus to a Hidden Valley" (Which we are reading aloud at our house right now) we are all realizing over and over again just how blessed we are, that we need to be thankful and not complain and that we need to do all that we can to share with others.
I am feeling a profound sense of gratitude today. I am abundantly blessed. Here are just a small sampling of the things that God has given to me and I am thanking Him for:
491. Never ever having to go hungry because there wasn't enough to eat.
492. An abundance of food and clothing.
493. Fresh, clean and good tasting water.
495. The country in which I live.
496. Knowing God's love my whole life.
498. My Dad's 60th year! I am so glad to have such a wonderful Father who made it easy to love and trust my heavenly Father.
499. Piles of waffles to eat on a relaxing Saturday morning.
500. The fun of reading a book in one sitting on a lazy Saturday afternoon. (I don't think I have done that since Mara was a baby!)
wedding DIY contest and having beautiful models for my picture taking! :-)
talented sister Keren.
What do you have to be thankful for?
"Oh give thanks to the Lord,
call upon His name;
Make known His deeds among the peoples.
Sing to Him,
sing praises to Him;
Speak of all His wonders."
Psalm 105: 1 & 2