However Christmas will be coming in just a little over 2 months! I like to make handmade gifts and this year I don't want to procrastinate in doing it! :-) I also think it is fun to share the ideas I have found and/or made for frugal and fun homemade gifts and I love to have you share your ideas with me too!
So..... I will be starting "Have a Handmade Christmas"Carnival on starting on October 19. I will have an idea to share with you and I will have a way for you to link up your posts as well. Please grab the logo in this post if you would and tell others about it and come and join me for a fun time of making handmade gifts, decorations and food for Christmas! We will do it every week into December.
I thought just for fun today I would share a few links to projects that I have bookmarked and you might see me trying in the next couple of months. Maybe it will get your creative juices flowing too! :-)
- An easy to make scarf (that I think I want to try making from some recycled fabric)
- Maybe something embellished with flowers like these.
- I like the looks of these sewn and knitted mittens.
- These flowers would look so cute on special packages!
- I think this necklace would be fun to try.
- This woven rug (using cardboard for a loom) looks comfy as well as a neat thing to make with the kids.
- I wonder if I could make a manly one of these picture holders for Ken. It would fit nicely in his stocking.
- I think Megan would like these "Fish Mittens".