Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A Handmade Christmas - Week 4 {Rose Scarf}

I have to admit, I have election day a bit more on my mind that Christmas today so this will be short and sweet. (And I chose to do something red today as it is a patriotic color and I am hoping that my state will finally be a "red" state this year!)

  Last week was a very busy one of crafting for us and one of the projects that I finished was a felt rose scarf. This was an idea that I found on Pinterest and I think it is very pretty!

 We are still working on photography around here. I requested that my photographer include my face too (just because I think it makes the picture look a little more normal - not because you necessarily need to see me) but in the pictures taken none included my face - oh well! :-)
 
This is a project to do if you enjoy a lot of cutting out (put it is not hard as you just cut a bunch of wavy circles in different sizes) and then like to do a little (it really isn't much) hand sewing. Truthfully this is a pretty quick project and I think the result is quite neat.
 
 
I think I will make more of these scarves. I want to experiment with using various kinds of fabric.
 
Have you been making anything for Christmas lately? I would love to hear about what you have been doing! If you have a post on your blog then please leave a link in the comments and then I will highlight it in this post!
 
Have a great day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin