Sunday, February 9, 2014

Send Me!

I have been reading out of Isaiah in the mornings recently. One morning this past week I read the verse that always makes me think and feel convicted to be every ready for whatever God might ask me to do.

The verse says:
"Then I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?" Then I said, "Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8

 I really love Isaiah's response to God's call. Without hesitation, he offers himself. I hope to always be that way. If I see in God's word that I should be doing something different than I am doing, I hope I always respond quickly and without hesitation and make the choice to follow Jesus. If I feel the prick of the Holy Spirit in my heart urging me to reach out to someone or another I hope I don't make excuses ("That would be awkward" or "I don't have time") but rather get busy and follow His leading.

  I want to be someone who is willing to go or do whatever God wants of me. How about you?

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin