Sunday, November 16, 2014

Making the Most of My Time

A cool snow thing that we saw last year - we don't have this
 much snow yet this year but the accumulation has started.
"Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise, making the most of your time, because the days are evil." Ephesians 5:15 & 16

This verse always serves to inspire me. To make me do a little pondering on my life and my actions and thinking about if I am really walking wisely and making the most of my time. Time is a precious gift and one that we will never get back again. Please join me in trying to use our time in the best way possible this week.

  Can I share God's love with others? Can I be the example to my children that God wants me to be? Can I respect and help Ken the way that God wants me to? Those are some of the ways I hope to make the most of my time this week.

2 comments:

The Heart Of A Woman said...

Great thoughts! Congrats on moving in the house!

Abbi said...

Thank you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin